Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Battle with Nic

So, money is an ongoing problem in my life. I need to save to pay off my upcoming wedding and the “little” things keep adding up and making me broke. I’m used to being broke, because it seems there is always SOMETHING to buy. Right now I have $7.00,
So yesterday I decided it would be a good idea to try and quit smoking.

I have quit before, and it was hard. It always is.

I made it until 10:00 AM today.

If you’re a non smoker do not judge me. It is an addiction, and not only that but it is a part of my identity. I am a smoker, and I have been for several years. I don’t remember what it was like not to wake up and smoke, to take my breaks outside… even in the coldest winter months, to always have them with me. They are like little friends, who bring me relief and a happy dizzy feeling.

So with all that said, I’ve decided to cut back… extremely. I used to smoke a pack a day, and now I’m going to monitor how much I smoke and update at the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment