Friday, March 5, 2010

I need to fit all of this into what?

Eight months from now I (including my fiancée, dog and cat) will be moving into a tiny one bedroom apartment in the upstairs of a over 100 year old house. I currently live in a two bedroom apartment, it’s pretty roomy. I have a whole spare room and 4 closets to hide all of my treasures. I have already been working hard on purging the small stuff, like décor, candles, old books and movies. But I am nowhere close to where I need to be including deciding what furniture will stay and what will go.

This weekend I plan to tackle that project, that way I have the next eight months to find the items I cannot keep new homes. Plus it will give me a better idea on what small stuff still needs to go. So the plan is to measure all my current furniture and tape paper together to show the width and length of the items. Then haul them over to the new apartment and lay them all out, this way I can see what will fit. Oh and I’m dragging my Sister along to help. If all goes well I will post some pictures.

1 comment:

  1. There once was a girl... she blogged all the time; sharing her thoughts, idea, and life with the world. But then one day the posts stopped coming and her lonely little followers, 2 to be exact, were sad.

    3 weeks and nothing new... SAD!! Loves you ;)

    ReplyDelete