Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner


The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
By: Stephanie Meyer
Hello My name is Chelsy, and I’m a twilight fan. – if you are not, skip over this post!

I not only had to read this, I had to own it. Just because it is part of the Twilight saga. So I bought it for $8.00 from my book club – Doubleday. I received it, and borrowed it out to my sister because I was not really that excited to read it. She loved it. I wouldn’t say I loved it, but I certainly liked it.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner chronicles the short time Bree was a vampire for Victoria’s army. I didn’t like Bree prior to reading this book, in fact I didn’t care about Bree at all. Bree was smart, she was falling in love, and she was a good person under all the new vampire craziness. If you’re a Twilight fan, this book is a MUST!


No comments:

Post a Comment